Yep! that's what I did. I was carrying a huge load of snow clothes down the stairs and tripped on a scarf that was dragging. Tumbled just about head over feet, and the result... a broken wrist and bruised body.
I tried taking pictures of something last night and realized blogging with pictures is out of the question right now. Guess I'll go rest!
Happy Birthday my baby boy! Dallin is three years old today (I will post pictures later).
Monday, January 17, 2011
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Superbowl Scripture Game
- Sugar Foot Rag Clogging Practice Video
- Banana Stuffed French Toast with Plum Syrup
- The email Dallin made me send to his grandparents....
- A Third Birthday For My Baby
- Meatball Recipe and Meatball Sandwich
- Ashley's Dance Costume and "Dance Hair"
- A Broken Wrist
- How to Make a 10 Foot Snake
- Grandma Sally- a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Never walk down the stairs dragging a scarf!
- More Dolls for Donation to Haiti
- Farm Bread French Loaves
- Trying to be a good mom despite a child's prayers
- Dolls for MamaBaby Haiti
- Crochet Headband with Flower
- School Art Competition
- Potato and Onion Chowder
- Sourdough Pizza Recipe
- Snowmobile Day
- Book of Mormon Reading Charts for Children
- Crispy Granola Recipe
- If I Listen With My Heart
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2010 (57)