I have been trying to think of how to help MamaBaby Haiti get dolls to the little girls down there. My sister (owner of Andaluz Waterbirth Center and co-founder of MamaBaby Haiti) recently told me that they wanted hand-made dolls to give to the children in Haiti.
Today I found a doll pattern that I would love to use...but I want to know how many helpers we can get for this project. The best part is it is all made from fabric scraps.
Check out the site:
I know you are all busy...actually, so am I. I figure that if we can each make just one or two that will be a great help to the foundation. Then they won't have to buy as many dolls and toys.
So, who wants to help with this one?
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Superbowl Scripture Game
- Sugar Foot Rag Clogging Practice Video
- Banana Stuffed French Toast with Plum Syrup
- The email Dallin made me send to his grandparents....
- A Third Birthday For My Baby
- Meatball Recipe and Meatball Sandwich
- Ashley's Dance Costume and "Dance Hair"
- A Broken Wrist
- How to Make a 10 Foot Snake
- Grandma Sally- a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Never walk down the stairs dragging a scarf!
- More Dolls for Donation to Haiti
- Farm Bread French Loaves
- Trying to be a good mom despite a child's prayers
- Dolls for MamaBaby Haiti
- Crochet Headband with Flower
- School Art Competition
- Potato and Onion Chowder
- Sourdough Pizza Recipe
- Snowmobile Day
- Book of Mormon Reading Charts for Children
- Crispy Granola Recipe
- If I Listen With My Heart
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2010 (57)