I just can't get over how cute her dance costume is this year. It may sound strange, but polka dots and zebra prints define her perfectly. She likes to be feminine but fun at the same time.
Now...concerning the aspect of her dance performance that was 100% in my control and yet totally out of my limits...
Those of you that know me know that hair styling is not my forté!
I'm sure you can imagine how a hurt wrist would then put two strikes against me in the hair department. On Friday night I washed Ashley's hair and sent her to Heather's house to have the front braided and pulled into tight bands. All I had to do on Saturday was curl it, but it was quite difficult to do that!! (and I was in serious pain afterwards)
The good news is... she was so proud of her gorgeous curls!
And, YES...lipstick makes girls smile funny!!!! LOVE MY LITTLE GIRL!
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (24)
- Superbowl Scripture Game
- Sugar Foot Rag Clogging Practice Video
- Banana Stuffed French Toast with Plum Syrup
- The email Dallin made me send to his grandparents....
- A Third Birthday For My Baby
- Meatball Recipe and Meatball Sandwich
- Ashley's Dance Costume and "Dance Hair"
- A Broken Wrist
- How to Make a 10 Foot Snake
- Grandma Sally- a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Never walk down the stairs dragging a scarf!
- More Dolls for Donation to Haiti
- Farm Bread French Loaves
- Trying to be a good mom despite a child's prayers
- Dolls for MamaBaby Haiti
- Crochet Headband with Flower
- School Art Competition
- Potato and Onion Chowder
- Sourdough Pizza Recipe
- Snowmobile Day
- Book of Mormon Reading Charts for Children
- Crispy Granola Recipe
- If I Listen With My Heart
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2010 (57)