I was reading a friends FB page and she had posted this great picture (thanks Kimberly).
I loved the idea right away because I like to be able to do more than just a small chocolate. With boxes like these you could give a daily ornament, scripture, chocolate or whatever else your traditions are.
If you are thinking we are already too far into the month to start something new, consider doing the twelve days of Christmas. Start on the 12th of December and put a special note or surprise in each box. I did this for Jesse our first year together and each year when I put his ornaments on the tree I think of the joy it brought me to surprise him with something small each day.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (62)
- Confessions of a Blogging Mom
- A Bookmark to Remember By
- Tamales- or Guatemalan chuchitos
- Christmas Fruitcake
- Martha Stewart? Not me!!
- Old Fashioned BBQ Sandwiches
- My thoughts on the Nie Nie Dialogues
- Fantastic Christmas Book
- Education Blog
- Fun Advent Calendar (or 12 Days of Christmas)
- First tooth, a Christmas gift and back to bed
- ▼ December (11)