1) I stay in my jamas until after lunch. Yes! My blog obsession, book obsession and Levothyroxine keep me close to the sheets for a long time! (my house gets pretty destroyed while I "rest")
|Ice cream in the family room|
3) I always enjoy a good word challenge game. This might be because it took me much longer than the average child to learn to say the word "world" (I said "wield" instead). My best friend was the American Ambassador's daughter in Uruguay and sat with me and practiced over and over again- thanks Jackie (wherever you are...).
4) I was raised in Guatemala where everyone called me "gorda" until I left for college. Apparently, my medium frame and a healthy weight was enough to make me look very fat in their ultra-petite eyes. I really thought I must be a cow until I got to college and realized that I was quite normal after all! haha!
|Gardens in Antigua, Guatemala - yes this is an old picture!|
6) I try to be green- my family supports me with a smile (and sometimes a roll of the eyes) and I love them for it.
|Recycled gift wrapping for my birthday|
8) I was once going to be a pilot but got derailed as college got harder. Although I don't miss my somewhat boring instructor... I do miss those days in the sky.
|My baby girl and her daddy on one of her first small flights|
Now let's hear your confessions! Leave me a comment or blog about it and share the link with me. I would love to hear your secrets too!