Monday, November 22, 2010

Turkey Cookies...a great treat for kids (or adults)!

Picture from BC Website
There's something about sugar cookies that always brings me back to my childhood. I remember my mother baking them and my mouth watering unbearably for the whole 8 minutes they were in the oven!!

I posted our family sugar cookie recipe at Halloween, but since my mother-in-law wanted cookies at Thanksgiving I just couldn't resist posting this cute decorating idea. It works great because I still have a bag of candy corn left over from Halloween.

If you want other great holiday cooking tips check out the Betty Crocker link below.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope you have family and friends to share this fun season with (if not, call me...I would love to spend it with you).



Betty Crocker Turkey Cookie Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Hey how'd you do that signature thing? Cute, cute cookies too! Katelyn would love that :)

    ReplyDelete