Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Idea

This week I was talking to a friend and told her about my chocolate chip cookie habit. She thought it was an ingenious idea (which surprised me since it is something my mom did all my life!).



Basically, I make my favorite recipe...I got this from a college roommate (Thanks Jenny!!) and it is the BEST! Then I cook two dozen cookies and make a log with the remaining dough and wrap it in plastic wrap. The log goes into the fridge where the children can cut slices for the occasional cookie dough craving, and if we have last minute visitors I can bake a couple dozen fresh cookies for them.


So here you have my all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe...


Delores' Chocolate Chip Cookies


1 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Baking Powder
3 Cups Flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
Milk Chocolate Chips

Cream butter, sugars, and eggs. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until it all sticks into a large ball. Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Do not over-bake.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment