Thursday, March 10, 2011

Belt Trends for 2011

I am a big fan of cute belts!

I am loving the 2011 trend of wearing belts over shirts and jackets, dresses and sweaters.

In the Fall of 2010 the belts were worn at or below the waist which frankly is quite unflattering! But now...they are at or above the waist which is fantastic!!

I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

For starters...there were some fabulous belts worn to accent the waist at the SAG Awards!


And maybe this is too trendy, but I just love the skinny belt over a jacket to bring in the waist.



Although this dress is way too short to be worn in public, I like how the belt just makes it all pop!



Do you have any favorite fashion sites?

I have some money set aside for Spring/Summer clothes, and all I can seem to look at is shoes and belts...

No comments:

Post a Comment