Tuesday, May 15, 2012

God reveals His secrets to His prophets

A friend posted this on Facebook today and I can't help but share it...mostly so that I can re-read it and try to remember that the life the Lord has given me is full of joy and beauty as well as trials.


“ A pebble held close to the eye appears to be a gigantic obstacle. Cast on the ground, it is seen in perspective. Likewise, problems or trials in our lives need to be viewed in the perspective of scriptural doctrine. Otherwise they can easily overtake our vision, absorb all our energy, and deprive us of the joy and beauty the Lord intends us to receive here on earth.” 
                                                          -Richard G. Scott


I had a few really good days. I slept a lot, but I also was able to see, walk and work around the house. I even drove to pocatello to have a visit with my oh so knowledgable psychologist. I love it when my head is clear enough to think...which it really isn't today so I am going to take a small nap.


I want to remember Amos 3:7 ... God reveals his secrets to His prophets. Their words can help me if I listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment