Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun in the Sun...in Mexico

I so wanted to give you all a recap of our trip to Hacienda Tres Rios. Unfortunately, you aren't getting one because I leave for Guate in three days and still have about 5 dances to work through and some packing to do.

So...you get a few pictures. I know! So nice of me. ;o)

The day before we left I got my hair cut and Jaden decided it was time for a photo shoot (haha! I'll spare you the details of a 7 year old's photo skills, but here's a sneak peak):


Back to MEXICO...

As you all know, I planned on doing nothing more than just kayaking and laying in the sun. That's why I came up with the "game" (which wasn't a huge success, because a strip dance doesn't work with a wet swim suit!).

But anyway, here are some pictures of Jesse and I doing just what we went down there to do...RELAX!!

kayaking...



laying in the sun...



trying to get coconuts...


enjoying the salt air and a lush green view...


So there you have it.

Now I must go get ready for my trip to Guate which will include ruins and water parks with the kids (and our sweet friend Grandma Carla). I already miss my Jesse... :o( So, if you live in Grace you'd better give him a big hug when you see him!

Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment