Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day!!

So I always thought "snow days" were for those states that had no idea what to do when it snows. Not so, we just had our first one. 

I drove with Jesse so he could praise my Winter chauffeuring expertise. Ten minutes later, as I pulled into the driveway he said, "I really need to teach you how to drive in the snow!" Beads of sweat dripping down his face! 

Now I know the true meaning of "snow day"- it is when there is no way anybody wants the likes of me on the roads.


The kids sure love the snowy days. It makes me happy to see them dress themselves and run play outside. Dallin crawls to the door and screams, but I am not brave enough to toss him out there. Maybe next year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah! I'm so excited to see you blogging, what a great update on last year. Looks like you guys are happy to be back in S. Idaho, how's Jesse's new job going?
    By the way, I bought an Ergo and I love it, thanks for cluing me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! You seriously can't be that bad in the snow if you haven't had an accident ;)Hehe! The snow is so much fun!It keeps the kids busy for hours! I agree with waiting till next year, the little ones can hardly maneuver in the snow. It would be fun to watch until they started screaming to be rescued! Hope all is going well for you and I hope your house will be complete soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is corey, It's good to see pictures up of you guys. You need to have Jesse pull you around on a tube behind that new sled of his. If it doesn't break your back you might have fun.
    You guys take care of each other.

    ReplyDelete